Preparation Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 1 hr
Calories: 301 kcal | Fat: 50.69 gram | Servings: 4
1 whole free-range chicken, separated
Yuengling BBQ dry seasoning w/brown sugar
Cavender's Greek seasoning
I don't measure, so my apologies there:
- Separate chicken into major cuts; thighs, wings, breasts
- Season to taste, liberally apply dry rub
- Oak splits, no bigger than 2-3" wide for the Watchman, got it good and hot
- Place parts directly on cooktop, skin side up
- Placed organ meat in foil on potato plate
- Cooked for just over an hour until I could manipulate joints of wings and thighs easily. The gizzard, livers, etc were done perfectly in the foil as well in the same time.
- Served alongside some greens and fresh fruit.